I am yet again, speechless! I was and am truly humbled when I was awarded the VIBA. I am again truly touched an humbled to also receive both the Versatile Blogger Award and the Sunshine Award! I was awarded both awards by the very wonderful blogger martha0stout! She nominated me in this post and I am truly honored to receive these awards.
I try to keep my blog interesting so I do talk about a lot of different things and I try to stay upbeat and do my very best to push through the bad. So I truly am so touched and happy to know that I am being versatile and positive. I started this blog for me, but it is very gratifying to know others take a glance at my blog every now and again and avtually enjoy what I have to say!
Truly, you have made me very happy, thank you martha0stout! Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog, commenting, liking, and subscribing to afternoonofsundries!
As you may know, these awards have rules and these rules are the following:
- Answer Ten Questions
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Nominate at least 10 deserving bloggers
- Place the award somewhere in your blog.
- Favorite Food: Sushi, sashimi, Nigiri – my spirit animal is a white tuna sashimi
- Favorite Actor: Alan Rickman (that voice!)
- Favorite TV Show: Bones
- Favorite Tear-Jerker: The Lovely Bones
- Favorite Sport: Basketball
- Lucky Number: 22
- Tea or Coffee: Um, from the south… Sweet Tea al the wayyyy!
- Favorite Holiday: Halloween!
- Twitter or Facebook: Facebook is where I am most active but that is because of family.
- Favorite Christmas Movie: The Mistletones (seriously the 1st Christmas movie I ever saw was this past Christmas. I became addicted. I watched them until late February)
My Nominations in no particular Order (I hear Connor on the monitor!! I must be quick!!!):
Line of the Week (so funny!)
a reflective student (enjoyable posts)
Letter Balm (I love advice columns)
Pretend to be Nice (frankness I admire)
fit and feminist (an interesting POV)
The Perfect Father (Funny!)
Do Not Feed The Paco (Intelligent and the cartoons!)
This Beautifully Imperfect Life (5 Kids man, amazing and good read too!)
hummingbird redemption (beautiful posts)
(there has been much done with CDubs its now 6:18PM! It was about 3PM when I started) There are only nine here but, I do not want to repeat any of my other nominations from my last award unless they are okay with it. Everyone from this Post is also very worthy (I didn’t want to introduce the same people although all of these people are worthy. Trying to give you all different people to check out!). I also have just subscribed to some new blogs and just haven’t had the time to get to them all. The 9 I did nominate I have looked through and enjoy their content. I promise to keep looking and finding more people to follow and discover. I will message the people I have nominated when I can, it all depends on my little son!
Thank you once again for the opportunity to be recognized and honored!