I’d love one of these! Maybe a project in the near future!
Regina Pruss of Chain Chain Chained in Detroit is guiding us through a Lapiz Copper Pendant Necklace tutorial:
What you’ll need: about 3 inches of 16 gauge wire, about 2 inches of 22 gauge wire, 18 inches of chain, stones or crystals of your choice, jump rings, one lobster clasp.
Tools: flat nose pliers and cutters, hole punch, ball peen hammer, bench block
1. Start with cutting about 3 inches of wire, in this case I used copper wire.
2. Bend the wire into a half oval shape using your flat nose pliers.
3. Place the wire on the bench block and lightly hammer the ends of the wire until they are flat.
4. Using your hole punch, make holes at the end of each side you just hammered flat.
5. Grab your crystals or stones, in this case I used two lapis stones. Take your 22 gauge brass…
View original post 92 more words