🎶 A Whole New World 🎶
(I hope the gif works today…)
One of the challenges for blogging 101 is to be inspired outside of oneself by reading blogs and finding something that resonates with one’s ideals etc.
The Mom Who Runs (who incidentally was inspired by another blogger) inspired me by her blog post on “I Am a Mom Who…”The idea is, the writer must finish the thought. It can be as funny or serious as you want. I may be embarrassingly truthful myself. I’m in the mood for a bit of fun before the week of workshops, and Cdubs is napping. Perfect time to be silly!
- Decorates my photos with more preteen stamps and stickers than her students…
- Would rather read a book uninterrupted than get out of the house for the same amount of time.
- Likes ponies. Not real ponies, the crazy pastel colored ones with booty stamps (cutie marks) and amazing vocals. I have an Album. No shame.
- Plays Destiny the game. I have a level 31 human Warlock, level 7 Exo Hunter and a level 15 Awoken Titan.
- unabashedly picks her son’s nose in public, with out without a tissue. (Wet wipes are used afterwards, most of the time, once a receipt was used)
- Actually finds a way to answer every child’s legitimate question, at school, even if it’s off topic. (Like the time a boy told me babies are dead inside your stomach until they are born. I didn’t teach music that day.)
- Will cook spaghetti for every function; dinner, lunch, dinner party, potluck, visits… Spaghetti is awesome.
- Spent the first 3 months sleeping on the couch during the day so the baby could sleep… And because I missed him being with me all the time (strange but true)
- Swore she’d never miss her child being a little baby… A little itty bitty baby… And does!
- Doesn’t want pictures of her son online but figured out a way to put him there with funny hats and glasses.
- Stays up way to late blogging and the deletes the post she spent an hour or more writing.
- Should be packing for my week long trip but instead blogs and catches up on her WordPress reader!
For shame! What kind of mom/ parent are you!?