I am so behind on this! Let first say thank you so much to my friend (at least I feel like we are friendly bloggers I hope I’m not being too forward!) Raphaela for this honor! It is very wonderful to think I am blogging worthwhile things that people wish to read!
I also wish to apologize for the lateness of my acceptance of this Liebster, life gets me in a tizzy and I forget about things!
Without further ado, the questions I am to answer:
- What would you like to most accomplish in 2015?
It is probably no surprise that I would like to accomplish in 2015, a completely organized home.
- What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is sushi or spaghetti. I have more access to spaghetti so it is my favorite, but sushi I would give up spaghetti for sushi.
- What is your favorite color?
I am one of those people who like all colors, as long as they are jewel toned and vibrant; but my go to color as of late, is purple a deep rich purple.
- What TV shows do you enjoy?
My absolute favorite at the moment are iZombie, Bones, Dancing With the Stars, and Once Upon a Time.
- Favorite film?
This is really tough, but the first film a pop to my mind was Timer. There is something about this little known film that just seems to work in all the ways for my mind.
- Favorite way to relax?
My cheapest favorite way to relax is reading a good book from cover to cover. However, my favorite way to relax of money is no object is going to the beach and just walking along the shore and collecting shells and sea glass.
- Favorite animal?
My favorite animal is a cat just a regular old house cat. House cats have always been very loyal and faithful and loving to me and I will always treat them with the utmost care and respect.
- Favorite item of clothing?
My favorite item of clothing would have to be my pair of turquoise, sea green, and white patterned pants. They’re the first pair of pants that I bought that I got because I like them and they made me feel confident in myself. I got them at the start of my “I love myself” revelation I had earlier this year.
- Favorite book?
I really can’t go wrong with Mercedes Lackey but my all-time favorite book is Arrows of the Queen.
- Where would you like to be in 10 years time?
Does being a stable counts as being in a place I’d like to be in 10 years time because that’s what I like to be. I mean yes, I would be amazing if in 10 years I had a wonderful middle school job someplace by the beach and my husband also has a filling job in the same county. However, I really would like to have a stable life stable family, stable money, stable job, stable everything. When I stay stable I don’t mean stagnant, I just mean things are stable enough for us to worry about other things in our lives.
So that is all 10 of my questions answered. I believe next, I have to nominate some people of my own.
So I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award:
All of these blogs I love to read whenever they have a new post. Of course nobody has to do this, nobody is being forced to do this, but if they like to keep the Liebster Award going they certainly may!
My questions for these people are:
- When and why did you start blogging in the first place?
- What is your favorite Friday night relaxing activity?
- If you could vacation anywhere this summer where would it be?
- If you had one super power what would it be and how would it work?
- If you could visit any story that you’ve ever read, any story, what would it be and why would you visit that story?
- If you had the time, what new hobby would you take up that you always wanted to try?
- What is your favorite type of weather?
- Do you have any Hidden talents that you would like to share with us?
- If you could meet anyone dead or alive who it be?
- Which type of person would you be during a zombie apocalypse: the heavy hitter, the scaredy-cat, the scientific miracle cure finding person, or the token person that eats gets eaten first? Did I forget someone who she would like to tell us about?
Alright doesn’t my questions I hope they’re interesting off to answer!
Remember the rules, you have to thank the person that awarded you, you have to give them 10 new questions to answer, and you have to nominate at least five people for the award.
Once again thank you so much Raphaela for the nomination!